SkillPlan’s commitment to industry results in services and products that align with industry needs.
Here is a list of our services for workers, instructors, and contractors.
- Workforce training support
- Mentorship-on-the-job workshops for workers, supervisors and contractors
- Skills support for Document Use, Writing, Computer Use, and Oral Communication in a workplace context
- Skills assessments
Workforce Training Instructors
- Professional development workshops
- Program and curriculum development for existing technical training curriculum and integrating Essential Skills (Reading, Document Use and Numeracy) into workplace training
- Mentorship implementation in workplace training
- Mentoring on integrating Essential Skills into technical training
- Assessment design and development
- Tools and publications for workers who need Essential Skills practice